Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Brother's Finally HOME!


Well my little brother is finally home from is mission in Mexico. It felt like he was never going to come down the walk way. Then he finally arrived. He is so cute he had a hard time with his language. My mom was so very excited. He was surprised to see how prego Brittany is. My little sister was crying as if he was leaving. It was funny because my mom didn't even cry. My sisters friends made this awesome banner for my brother and everyone at the airport that walked by had to read it. A lot of my family came including cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and some of my brothers favorite friends. My sister's husband had to work so he wasn't able to see Ben till later on. My mom told me the night before Ben was coming home that he called to get more money because his luggage was too heavy. Well when we were at baggage claim my husband was trying to carry his bag and it was super heavy. Then my dad wanted to try to carry it. It was really funny because their veins in their forehead and neck were like popping out. When he got home later on he showed us why it was so heavy. He bought a lot of leather to make book cases, belts, and chaps. I know that's my brother for you. We all went to lunch because we couldn't get a hold of President Solomon to release him. So we went to Red Robin. My sister Brittany tried to eat a cheese burger and couldn't finish because being prego she has lost room to eat. So don't worry it didn't go to waste. My brother the garbage disposal is back and he ate all of his food plus my sisters burger. I am so glad to have him back we missed him a lot. After we finished eating we went down to President Solomon's office which was so cool. He works at the Basha's Corporation Office. When we got there he took Ben back to his office and he told us to go and check out the museum. We thought he was joking. But it was so cool. Apparently Eddie Basha has a huge collection of art and sculptures. So we check that out for a while it was so neat. He has so many paintings that he had to put them in his Corporate office. I suggest if you want something different to do to go check it out. It is free and its off of Basha and Occitillo in Chandler. It was a very fun filled day and very exciting for everyone.











































1 comment:

Stock Family said...

How fun! I CAN NOT wait for Bryan to get home. I miss him!!