Sunday, April 12, 2009

Conference Weekend

Wow I am a little behind. Conference weekend was so much fun and very uplifting. My cousins came into town from Utah. I am trying to get better with taking pictures so the first picture is on the way to granny's house Lynsey was watching Allie because Mindy had clinicals all day. I was with them because my husband was at work all day. The next picture is all of the middle girls in the family. Then next picture is of my cousins playing a game. While we were hanging out the little kids decided to "shave" balloons. My aunt says that her son does it all the time they take a balloon and make a face on it and then they take saving cream and put it on the balloon and then take a knife and "shave", it was really cute. Then a little while later the kids dyed Easter eggs. Well the vinegar they used smelled really strong, which explains the last picture. All the kids were plugging their noses. I feel so blessed to have a family to hangout with.




























No comments: