Saturday, April 4, 2009

Great Grandpa's Birthday


Well my Great Grandpa turned 96 year old. It was a crazy party there was tons of people. We normally have his party at the park because there is so many people but this time my grandpa is not doing to good so he wanted it at his house. My great aunt Diana made this awesome cake if you can't tell what it looks like it is a old man in a hunting outfit and a gun. The video is of us singing happy birthday to him and my husband was the one with the camera so sorry if the video is all over the place and the end is crazy because the candle wouldn't light. I feel very blessed that I am able to have grandparents as well as great grandpa. A lot of people I know say that they never even met their grandparents. I hope that my parents can live to be great grandparents because it has been so amazing to be with my great grandpa and grandma.



2 comments:

Sarah... said...

Aaww...thank you so much for posting this! I feel so blessed to have a Great Grandpa too! I just wish I could be closer to him. He's a trooper, isn't he?!

Sarah... said...

P.S. Sweet cake! Perfect for Grandpa :)