Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter




I love holidays. I am so grateful that I have so much family. The first picture is Lynsey, Amy, and me. Just before dinner. The second picture is of all the children waiting to go hunt for eggs. The next picture is all of my family that was there that night. Brittany and Eric were not there because Brittany was in charge of Easter dinner at her in laws. And Ben is still in Mexico. The next picture is of my father and his brothers and sisters. I think it will be fun when I get older to be able to take pictures with my siblings. The next picture is of just the brothers. The next picture is of my grandpa and my great grandpa. The next is all of the cousins except those who were not there from my family. The next picture is of my dad's family including my great grandpa. The last picture is Steven and I being goofy. I think it is awesome that I have a camera to capture all of these fun memories. It was a crazy day but it was worth it.Sorry about all the weird descriptions but I do this because of journaling purposes.











































No comments: