Sunday, July 11, 2010

Update

So it has been a while since I have posted anything. I wanted to let everyone know that the children we were trying to adopt were placed with another family. We both took it pretty hard but are doing better now. We hope to have some kids in our home soon. We are also thinking about doing invetro again. Steven got a new used car it is a Toyota MR2 it is an old fashion sports car. I got a new job working with a lady with a brain tumor. I get to used my knowledge that I learned from school. I stopped going to grad school. I decided to go to Pima Institute to get my Occupational Therapy Assistant degree instead. I liked grad school and miss my friends but this program is a lot easier and less time and money. It is only 4 hours a day instead of 8 hours a day not including the time I had to work on homework. This way I can raise a family. We are having birthdays soon so I should be able to have so more pictures.

No comments: