Sunday, July 25, 2010

July Birthdays

Clancy is such a cheese if you say "cheese" he will smile and pose for you.
Opening my presents
Hello can't you see I'm busy here
After my first birthday cake. It is a horrible picture but he had it everywhere.
They couldn't get the candle to blow out.
Steven and some of the other cousins.
Lighting the candles on everyone's cake.
Steven looks so happy in this picture I just wish the quality of the picture could have been better.
Well the pictures are horrible because I forgot my camera and had to use my phone. But in July we had my cousin Sebrina and sister Brittany and her baby Clancy, and my hubby. It was lots of cake and ice cream. My grandpa counted how many people were in the house and there was a total of 32 people there. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful extended family and thankfully live so close.

No comments: