Sunday, July 25, 2010

My dad and his horses



My dad is so funny I forgot about these pictures but my dad went to Colorado with my husband and my brother. They were supposed to go get one horse. They ended up coming back with way more than one in fact they left Colorado with 4 horses. One stayed at my brothers house. The other three were a one year and a mom of one of the other horses that my dad has and then they discovered that mom had a baby. They are really cute. So my dad now has a total of 7 horses in his backyard. He has two horses at my brothers house. It is so funny how my dad used to be in to pigeons the smallest animal to horses that are huge.

1 comment:

Owens Family said...

I think Hailey and I need to befriend your dad. We LOVE horses, and we only get to ride them when we go back to New Mexico.