Friday, May 28, 2010

Lynsey's High School Graduation

Lynsey feeding Clancy some cake.
Clancy was real tired it was way past his bed time but not so past to eat some more cake.
The siblings
Lynsey is so grown up.
Waiting for Lynsey to come out.

This was her friend Sam giving the opening speech. She was the Senior student council president.
Lynsey was in the fourth row
The whole family
Ben, Lacie, and the Clancers

The family
My little sister, her diploma, and yes that is a gluten free cake.

My little sister graduated from High school yesterday. I feel so old. I remember when she started school. It is crazy. I am so proud of her. It was nice to have my brother here from St. Johns. I wish that him and Lacie would just move down here. It was fun to have all the family over as well. I am so glad to have so much family so close. It was so crazy I couldn't believe how many people were there. We got there almost 2 hours early and there was no where to sit literally We end up standing the whole time. Steven and I ended up leaving after her name was read because it was too crowed for me. I don't like big crowds I get claustrophobic. We went to my mom's house to help get the party started. I felt really bad because my poor husband had been up since 4:30 that morning and we didn't get home from the party till about 11:30 and he ended up having to get up at 4:30 the next day. We had fun though and it brought back memories from when I graduated high school. It seemed like yesterday but I am going on 8 years now which is crazy to think that I am still in school. Steven's high school 10 year reunion is this year and I can't wait to go and see who were his old classmates. It is sad to say that I am getting old but I was asked last night if I missed high school and I said yes and no. Yes because I had such awesome friends that I can still talk to today because of technology aka Facebook an no because high school is so not as fun as it is to be in grad school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.