Friday, May 14, 2010

Paintball Trip

Here is what General did most the time while the kids were not playing with him.
Kyler loved General. Kyler was playing cars with him. So cute.
Picture of Cami and of some of the kids just waiting around for the guys to get back.
My husband was so excited to go. He was all decked out and these are his extra containers full of paintballs in case he runs out.
He looks kind of intimidating. I am glad I didn't play. I wanted too but my asthma has been horrible lately plus I would have had to walk down the mountain once I was done. No thanks I had a blast just playing with kids.
Ok well we went on this awesome paintball trip and stupid me I thought we had already put the pictures on the computer so I started to erase them off my camera. Well I shouldn't have done that so luckily I figure out my mistake before I erased all of them. So I only have a few pictures. It was so much fun and I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends that came and hung out with us. The guys I think had the most fun because they left went up the mountain and played. While all the women hung back and watched all the kids. Now I was pretty shocked at how many people we ended up having. It ended up being Steven and me, Ben, Lexy, there little ones Cami, Cooper, and Chandler., Gary and his two kids Aubry and Nathan. Cami, Jeremy and their kids Analyce, Jaren, and Makayla. Nicole, Bryan and Kyler. Kenny, Becky and their boys Sammy and Tyler. And poor Mrs. Becky was so prego that I am surprised that she even went. Tiffany and Austin and their kids Westly, Savannah, and Brooklyn. And finally Tiffany and Austin's friends Christen, Emily, and their kids Emma, Aaron, Jake and Jacy. I am so glad the weather was nice although it got pretty cold at night. We went to Oak Flats which is right after the tunnel on the way to Globe. We brought General who was so good I will never take another dog on a trip except him he was so good with the kids and listened he was perfect. We slept in the 4Runner which I wish we would have brought a thicker pad to sleep on and for me some ear plugs because both Steven and General decided to snore all night. Besides the lack of sleep it was awesome. Thank you to everyone that came and I hope that we can do another trip just for the ladies this time and have the guys all stay at camp and watch the kids. Let's just say it wasn't a very relaxing trip for us ladies. Or next time we will leave the kids at home. LOL. The pictures that I delete were of Savannah who every time she would get washed up she would go and make dirt angles. So she had dirt from head to toe and was so cute. Another picture was of General and Chandler. Chandler loved to play with General and General just hung out like nothing was going on. There was one of the guys playing horse shoes and of the kids running all over the place. I can't wait for next trip.

1 comment:

Harrigansturf said...

Hi Dear
This is really great post about good picture.......................
Kids Party Calgary