Friday, May 14, 2010

Clancy Kent

Clancy is finally getting into the walking phase but doesn't want to ever try to go out on his own with out holding onto something. Well I got this toy so he can cruise all over. He was hesitant at first and now Brittany says it is his favorite toy. The cool thing about this toy is that it can convert into a little cruiser where he can sit on it once he is bigger.

You looking at me. I'm in trouble.
He makes the funniest faces and it is so funny.I bought him the outfit he was wearing. It says Rock and Roll and has a guitar on it.
Well my nephew is so fun to take pictures of. I am so glad he is around. Not only does it help Steven and I fill in that space of not having a kid, he makes us laugh so much. He is growing up so big. I can't believe how fast time flys

No comments: