Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Peace and Quiet!

Well it is no longer loud and crazy at our house anymore. Unfortunately, our house guests have left. We truly loved and will miss a crazy house full of boys. This was the last picture I was able to take of one of the twins. Ya I still can not tell them apart. The only way I was able to tell them apart was their personalities. But our dogs seem to be enjoying the peace and quiet. For some reason Penny loves to sleep on her back. I think that it is so funny every time she does it I can not help but laugh because I have never had a dog lay like this before.Well even though we do not have the crazy house full my life has been still crazy. My asthma is not doing well and I think that this brain tumor is giving me headaches or at least something is. And yes I do have a brain tumor it is on my pituitary gland. The Endocrinologist says that it is not cancerous, they are still doing some test to see if everything is ok but it sounds like I won't need to have surgery. The grad school that I am suppose to be starting on my birthday is giving me trouble with financial aid and so I am not positive at this point that I will be able to go. So if anyone knows what I can do with my Kinesiology degree let me know. Steven is still working hard as ever and trying to get over the fact that he does not have boys to play with.

1 comment:

Harmoni Osborn said...

I'm sure it's nice to get your home back even though you'll miss em!

That's crazy about the tumor!! I'm glad it's not cancerous!! GEEZ!! How scary!!

How are you two doing other than that? Things goin pretty good? :p)