Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays, and more Birthdays!

Lynsey and Eric blowing out the candles!
Yum cake!
Granny opening presents!
We had a birthday party on Sunday for Eric, Lynsey, Cami, Grandma, and me. It was so fun and there was a great variety of birthday cakes. I just wanted to give you an idea of how many birthdays are in August. Starting from the beginning to the end of August their is my brother in law Eric, my friend Cassi, my friend Harmoni, my sister in law Lara, my sister Lynsey, my grandma Davis, my cousin Cami, my nephews Elijah and Isaiah, my friend Cami, my cousin Bill, my second cousin Keanan, mine, and my husbands grandma Morrissey. Wow! Now that's a lot of birthday's. Happy Birthday August babies. Hopefully, I did not miss anyone but if I did Happy Birthday to you!

3 comments:

Stock Family said...

Wow! That is how March is for my family! And, my sister in-law is due in March! Looks like fun and wish I was there to sample all the cakes!

Natalie said...

Holy Cow that is a lot of birthdays! It's fun to see what you have been up to! Tell Brittany she needs a blog.

Sarah... said...

WOW!! Oh my goodness...that's a lot of birthdays! Happy Birthday to you! Hope you got to do something special :) Besides eating all those birthday cakes! HaHa