Saturday, August 16, 2008

Memories!

So, I love blogging now and I love exploring other peoples blogs. Yea I know kind of weird but anyways I found this idea on Kari Stock's blog and totally thought it was cool. So thanks Kari for the great idea. So follow the instructions and see how much fun this is.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

2 comments:

Brian and Ami said...

Ok - let's see if you remember this:

I think we were sitting in the back of your Dad's truck (4th grade maybe??) And, we were talking about the Wizard of Oz. Then out of no where, you belted out "If I... Were king.. of the Forreeeesstt!" I remember laughing so hard because you sounded just like the Cowardly Lion!

Erin and Steve said...

That is so funny. I do not remember but it totally sounds like something my family or I would do. Haha!