Thursday, December 17, 2009

GoDaddy Christmas Party

This is us waiting to eat at the party. I brought my heavy duty coat this year so I wouldn't freeze. Every year I freeze so I came prepared.

This is Danica's new Nascar. She is going to be the only girl racing.

Here is another one of her cars.
This is another car that Godaddy sponsors.
There is the food in the nice shiny silver platters.
I love their hats. They look so professional.
They had a Christmas tree made out of lights with a Godaddy head.

Major fireworks, which were cool but I think is what made my asthma freak out. They did not open the roof till the very end so there was tons of smoke in the building for a while.
We had lots of fun as usual. We didn't win anything again but I am thankful my husband has such an awesome job.

Here is one of the bands that played the 4 tops. It was really good music this year. Usually I never know any of the music but this year was awesome classics.

Here is another look at a great concert.

These guys were awesome.

Classic motown music.

Check out their awesome dance moves.

No comments: