Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas 2009 started out with my husband not wanting to go to bed until 2 in the morning. then at about 8 in the morning I get a call from my dad saying my little sister wants to talk to me. She gets on the phone and says "do you want to do chores, eat breakfast or open presents, PRESENTS" this is a classic saying from Garfield's Christmas movie. Our family has been saying it for years. So we got to my moms and started opening presents. This was Clancy's first Christmas and was really excited and not very sure about all of this unwrapping business. Thenmy husband and I said we were not getting each other gifts for each other. Well my husband lied and he got me a new camera. Then we ate breakfast and loaded up to go to my grandparents house. Once there we ate but I just held babies because my stomach was all messed up. Then we watched the kiddos open presents. They all had to be pasted out before they opened them. Then in a flash there was wrapping paper everywhere. We were blessed to have my brother and his wife in town. I wished he lived here so we could spend more time with him. We had a great Christmas and hope that everyone else had a good Christmas as well.

Clancy got a new toy
Clancy and Steven

All of us except for three on the Davis side.


We were being silly

Cami and Allie wearing their new Pjs.

Clancy opening his present


Clancy opening his first Christmas Present


My new camera
Modeling my new camera
Waiting for Christmas dinner
My brother his wife Lacie, my aunt Emily, Clancy and Brooklynne

My grandpa opening a present


No comments: