Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 weeks and 11 weeks

My first picture of showing how big I have gotten. I can't believe how big I am getting.
Ultrasound picture at 11 weeks. It was really fun seeing the babies this week. Baby A decided that he wanted to keep it's back to us. Baby B was curled up in a ball. But it look like it was waving at us. We were both shocked at how much they were moving around. They wouldn't hold still for a second. The doctor said they are doing awesome and wants to see us in 4 weeks. I will be 15 weeks so I am hoping that we might get to find out what they are but it might still be too early. I have been feeling ok. The doctor put me on a different nausea medicine because the other one wasn't working very good. I still am so tired, have bad leg cramps, major heart burn but other than that great.

3 comments:

The Riding Family said...

Erin, I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you showed the ultrasound picture. How crazy to see two little ones floating around in there!

Jeremy and Cami said...

Erin, I cannot even describe how excited i am for you! Those long years of waiting,is over!! You handled it so very well, but then i did and i only had to do it for 2 yrs. i hope the pregnancy goes beautifully and i know those babies will be beautiful, just like their momma:) Let me know if there is anything i can do for you, and i will be there! Love ya

kentfamilytimes said...

So excited for you guys!!!! :)