Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August Birthdays

Ok so my husband was the one with the camera. So there is only two pictures. We got to celebrate my brother n law Eric's, my sister Lynsey's, my cousin Cami's, my Grandma's, and my birthday. We had so many good cakes. When singing the birthday song it sounded really funny having everyone trying to say all the names. We have the same problem in April when there is another bunch of birthdays. I am so grateful that I come from such an awesome family heritage. I wish that my husband new his cousins, aunts, and uncles like I know mine. We get together the third Sunday of every month if not more if there is holidays or special occasions. Well one of the pictures is Lynsey and my brother n law is in the corner and the other is me and Cami and some of the other cousins. I can't believe I am turning 27 this month. Steven is turning 30 next year and I am very close. I always thought that my life would be so different when I was a kids seeing my parents, aunts, uncles, cousin they seemed like so much older and now I am that old I don't even feel like I am that old. Well I guess we can't stay in neverland forever. We all have to grow up sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.