Friday, August 21, 2009

Grad school here I come!

So it's official I will start school on the 31st. Ya I know it's about freaking time. I am so excited and so grateful for a wonderful husband that supports me 100%. So it is a 28 month program and I have already gotten 5 job offers. Well the rest of our lives have been crazy. We are on a waiting list for the foster care program and adoption list. Can you believe there's a list. We just got in to an invetro doctor he is awesome and he was just on Fox 10 news talking about how crazy the octo mom is. His name is Dr. Moffit and he has put both of us through different test that my regular ob hasn't tried yet.We found out that Steven has the world's best health insurance and they cover invtro 100%. All we pay is a $20 copay at each visit. Amazing I know. So far they figured out that I have to have some hormone shots because my hormones are all whacked. I know what a surprise. So once those have leveled out then they will do an egg retrieval and check and see if there are any problems with them. Then if they are ok they will mix them with the semen and hopefully mother nature will take its course. If that all goes well then they will implant them and hope that they stick. If they do stick were prego but if not then we will have to try again. So eventually we will some how some way have a kid. We are very excited and some people say that we are crazy to do this with school but come if you met me you would know I am a fighter and I don't think that anything will stand in my way. Steven had his first football practice on Wed. so he will be starting his games soon. I let you all in on times so you can root him on. Other than that we are so blessed to have all these wonderful blessings in our lives.

No comments: