Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bad Blogger

Steven and I at my grandpa's funeral luncheon

Most of the cousins there is 90 of us total.

Steven and I with baby Brooklyn. Mindy's new baby.
These are just a few pics from the last month. Well life is crazy as usual and I am addicted to facebook so I hardly blog anymore horrible I know. We are doing well we have all of our papers in for foster/adopt so just have to wait it out and we just found out that our insurance will pay for invetro so we have our first appointment on Friday. So one way or another we will be having some kids soon hopefully. Also, I think that I got the loan for grad school with my Grandpa's help thankfully. So if it all works out I will be an official graduate student as of September 1st, Yea! It is about freaking time. For other news my Great grandpa past away a few weeks ago, it was sad but he is in a better place. My sister finally had her baby. He was 8lbs 7oz I was off by an oz lost that bet. His name is Clancy Kent Williams he has a lot of blond hair and looks like his dad. Other than that we are doing well knock on we are going on a paintball trip this weekend if anyone is interested in coming let us know. Its just an overnighter in Superior, nothing fancy but should be fun. That's all for now hope everyone is having a good summer although I think that this heat is going to make me melt any second now.

2 comments:

Stock Family said...

Yay for invitro! You just watch, you get pregnant and you get a foster baby! That is what happened to my cousin. She had been trying for almost 10 years and had surgery to thin her uterus (?) and right after she had invitro and got pregnant! She was 3 months pregnant and then was able to adopt a baby. When it rains, it pours. We hope for the best for you guys!

Ken_and_Becky said...

hehe, I'm the same way - got addicted to Facebook and haven't blogged in weeks (besides the other day to tell all my friends to go to facebook, lol). That's so awesome you guys can do invitro with the new insurance. Hehe, I'm going to laugh if you end up with multiples.