Friday, November 14, 2008

NOT JUST BIG BUT HUGE NEWS

Tonight we received a call from the case worker in Idaho working on our future babies case. Drum roll please.............................................................The birth mother choose us to be blessed with her little boy. I cant explain the excitement and joy that I am feeling right now, but I can tell all of you thanks for the prayers. We know that they helped with this and we cant be more grateful. Now we just have to play the waiting game and hope all the legal stuff gets done in time. We also will have to get to Idaho never been to Idaho but I hear that its cold. Lucky us Steve's company offers adoption reimbursement so as soon as the adoption is finalized they will reimburse us up to 5k in expense, just got to get the money together first. I feel so selfish saying this but please keep us in your prayers. I know with the Lords help this will happen. We will keep everyone updated so stay tuned.

5 comments:

Ken_and_Becky said...

WOW!! Congratulations you guys!! That's wonderful news! I didn't know they do adoption reimbursement - that's really cool! I'm so excited for you! I'll keep all of our clothes from Tyler for you - you'll definitely need them -the little boogers grow way too fast, hehe, and I'll hold on to the bouncer that Tyler hardly ever used, and swing if you need it. We'll keep you in our prayers and hope everything goes really smoothly with the legal stuff. Wow - what an awesome Christmas present!

Becky :)

Brian and Ami said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I have no doubt that you will be a fantastic mother!

the Taylor Family said...

SO Excited for you guys!!! You will make wonderful parents...wonderful people always do!! :) :) Please let me know if you are gonna have a baby shower or anything----I will do everything I can to get that way. ( even if it is hot, muggy, full of people, the traffic is horrible, the noise is out of control, it's the longest drive on the planet, (did I mention I'm night blind?) etc., etc. Ha Ha --- would do it all for you guys...our prayers are with you... We Love you...Happy Anniversary!!! Love Ya

The Ayers Family said...

Good Grief!!!- that's exciting news! We'll for sure include you in our prayers!

Sarah... said...

AAHHH!!! How exciting for you guys! We are thrilled for you. Can't wait to see pictures of the cute little guy. We are praying for you and hope all goes well! You guys are going to be awesome parents.