Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update

Just to let everyone know my surgery went well. I am still pretty sore but hopefully this surgery fix my getting pregnant problems. The doctor took off a quarter size cyst and checked everything and said I should be good to go. Also, I have no idea what I did but I managed to erase all of my pictures off of my blog because I wanted to try to put a slide show on my blog. Which by the way is very hard and it does not look right. So make a note to yourselve to be careful if your trying to put a slide show. I had to go reload all of my pictures again. I was going to show you pictures of my stitches but I didn't want to gross anyone out. So no pics this time.

2 comments:

Stock Family said...

Glad to hear everything went well! Good luck with making babies! Hopefully it'll be easier now, right?

Sarah... said...

Oh my goodness! You poor thing. But, I'm glad everything went ok! No wonder we haven't heard from you in a while. You have a lot on your plate!! How do you do it? Wow. You make me feel lazy...